The Coyote Tattoo Machine
The Coyote is truly a machine for tattooers who, in Tim Hendricks words, "Don't want to f*** around." There's no other way to put it. Every part on this machine is skillfully C&C'd to near perfect tolerances, including the frame which is made from one piece of solid steel. It is then treated with an assortment of three beautiful finishes: A black ceramic coating, polished nickel and antiqued copper. Every part on this tattoo machine is made in the USA, down to every last screw and washer.
• Weighs approximately 7 ounces (depending on the finish).
• 8 wind coils on 1 inch - 3/8" e-clip cores, with custom made phenolic end caps.
• Coil magnet wire is American made extra heavy poly nylon coated. Heat rating at 150˚ celsius.
• The insulated shoulder washers are custom made phenolic washers. Unlike cheap fiber washers, there is no expanding and contracting, so these will hold their position for a longer period of time and not loosen as easily.
• Capacitors are military grade rated.
• The guillotine vise will hold all steel and disposable tubes, you'll never be cranking on your chuck with plyers and if the threads get stripped for any reason at all the chuck can be easily replaced.